The 1895 Church of StuArt is a historical structure located in Downtown Stuart, Martin County, Florida. The building is registered with the Florida Master Site File, the State of Florida’s official inventory of historical, cultural resources and has the state-assigned ID number: MT0034. Robert W. Hamilton, Jr. and Olga Hamilton have made this historical property their home and opened their door to the public. The owners are dedicated to the preservation of the first church building in Stuart, built in 1895, promoting not only the local history but also supporting the local artists.
Our address: 311 SW 3rd St., Stuart, FL 34994
In June, 2022, we celebrated the historic building’s 127th ANNIVERSARY!
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities are available. Contact Olga Hamilton for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org